This is my super easy mesh bag! It's shown here in my yellow and pink version (she was feeling more photogenic on picture day) but i wrote the pattern for just one color throughout. The pattern is so simple that you should be able to make any color changes you want with ease. I use this bag to tote around my yarn and unfinished projects (although not the hooks cuz they'll fall through the mesh!) And i used approximately one skein (3 oz?) of Red Heart Super Saver for this and an aluminum hook size K (US)
1) dc in 3rd ch from hook and in each across. ch3, turn.
2) dc in each stitch across. ch3, turn.
3-14) Repeat Row 2. At end of Row 14, ch1, turn. You will now work in Rounds.
15) sc around the whole piece evenly, putting 3 sc's in corner spaces of rectangle base. join with sl st to top of 1st sc
16) ch4 to count as dc+ch1. *skip one st, dc in next, ch1*. Repeat from *to * around. Join with sl st to 3rd ch of 1st ch4.
17) sl st into closest ch1 sp, ch4 to count as dc+ch1. *skip one st, dc in next, ch1*. Repeat from *to* around. Join with sl st to 3rd ch of 1st ch4.
18-28) Repeat Round 17
29) sl st into next 4 sts, ch1, turn. sc over the stitches u just sl st'ed into, and in next 4. so you have 8 sc per row of strap.
Work 40 Rows of 8 sc for Strap.
Turn bag inside out and attach loose end of strap to opposite side (i just sl st'ed it together). Make sure it's even, which should be approximately 16-17 meshes in between the start of each strap.
sorry guys, here come the neccessary rules...
THIS IS MY ORIGINAL PATTERN. YOU MAY USE THIS PATTERN FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE. DO NOT POST ON ANY OTHER WEBSITES, PLEASE LINK BACK HERE IF YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ONLINE. YOU MAY NOT SELL THIS PATTERN, BUT FEEL FREE TO SELL THE FINISHED PRODUCT IF YOU WISH.