Here is a cute little flower (i'm not sure if it looks like any real one out there) that i made on a whim. It was easy for me :D but watch Round 4 i tried to be as clear as possible... hopefully ya just keep your eyes peeled on that one.
i made this flower with sport weight yarn (tiny amount of berella sportspun dk) and an aluminum size G (US) hook. but it'll work with any yarn or hook.
Instructions: ch4, join with sl st to 1st ch to form ring.
1) 12 sc in ring. join with sl st to top of 1st sc. (12 sc)
2) ch 1, sc in same st. *ch5, sk 1 st, sc in next. repeat from * until you have 6 ch5 sps. join with sl st to top of 1st sc.
3) sl st into next ch5 sp. ch 1, (2sc, 2dc, 2tr, 2dc, 2sc) in each 5ch sp around. join with sl st to top of 1st sc.
4) sl st down the side of the sc in revious Round and into the open st betweem ch5 sp, ch1. (sc, ch3, sc in next open st) around. join with sl st to top of 1st sc.
5) sl st into next ch3 sp. (sc, 3dc, sc) in each ch3 sp around. join with sl st to top of 1st sc. Fasten off, weave in ends.
this is my original pattern, please do not sell it. feel free to make them for your personal use, or make a handful to sell. please do not copy or print this pattern to sell it. if you feel the need to share with friends online, please link back to my blog :)